| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wagga in June is a little cool at 8.4 °C (47.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.6 °C (56.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3.2 °C (37.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in June is 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in June is a little parched. A mere 41.5mm (1.6in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 9:47 long and the longest day is 9:57 long with an average length of 9:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Wagga June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Wagga, Australia
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Wagga:
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 586.7 kms (364.6 miles) NNW
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 435.7 kms (270.7 miles) NNW
- Mildura, New South Wales, Australia - 501.5 kms (311.6 miles) W
- Melbourne (Airport), Australia - 364.5 kms (226.5 miles) SW
- Essendon, Australia - 366.2 kms (227.5 miles) SW
- Mount Gambier, Australia - 663.2 kms (412.1 miles) WSW
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 369 kms (229.3 miles) SW
- Laverton, Australia - 385 kms (239.2 miles) SW
- East Sale, Australia - 330.1 kms (205.1 miles) S
- Low Head, Australia - 657.8 kms (408.8 miles) S
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 342.6 kms (212.9 miles) NNE
- Williamtown, Australia - 481.8 kms (299.4 miles) ENE
- Richmond, Australia - 350.7 kms (217.9 miles) ENE
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia - 372.4 kms (231.4 miles) ENE
- Sydney (Airport), Australia - 366 kms (227.4 miles) ENE
- Nowra Ran, Australia - 281.2 kms (174.7 miles) E
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 159.2 kms (98.9 miles) E
- Gabo Island, Australia - 346.7 kms (215.5 miles) SE